01 July 2009

Another Lifetime


Suddenly I turned around and she was standing there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in," she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."
--Bob Dylan


I'm trying to NOT to concentrate on the fact that I just bought my last Monatskarte. It makes my stomach churn, really. I miss the US and Americans, especially--I can't wait to be in a country where I can eavesdrop on conversations and understand everything that is being said. But for some reason, I really do not want to leave. I want to go but also not go. Weird. No more weekend trips to Vienna, that's for sure. On the other hand, I do return to Taco Taco land and infinite opening hours, and to my lovely friends and my amazing university. And also mountains and mountains of work. I'm told it's character-building.

I have put up Awesome Photos from Berlin on the Berlin post (scroll down), so you should check it out.
Photo: Taken in Silberhornstr. U-Bahn. What will I do without this society?

No comments: